Industry: Audit & Accounting Services
Salary: To commensurate with qualification & experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high level of Transfer Pricing consultancy and international tax related matters;
- Analyze client’s financial situations and related party transactions;
- Perform market analysis to obtain comparable companies or prices to establish a benchmark for client’s profit/ price setting;
- Lead a team to work with peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to local and multinational clients across industries in Malaysia and globally;
- Drive the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly;
- Develop the team and adopt the firm’s overall process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy, compliance documentation and planning reports;
- Actively involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required;
- Advise on Transfer Pricing planning and review Transfer Pricing models;
- Write Transfer Pricing documentation; Review global/ regional Transfer Pricing documentation;
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines;
- Participate in client interviews and discussions to identify and assess clients’ transfer pricing issues;
- Cooperate with regional and global Transfer Pricing network to address cross-border Transfer Pricing matters;
- In charge in all other aspects of Transfer Pricing assignments.
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant field.
- 5-8 years in transfer pricing or tax relevant experiences.
- Prefer full or partial member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Team player with excellent communication and people management / development skills.
- Strong knowledge of Malaysia and international Tax Laws
- Solid analytical and technically skilled at benchmarking and market research, and working knowledge of Transfer Pricing concepts, Malaysia and global Transfer Pricing rules
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring workloads and prioritize tasks, with effective team communication
- Lead the team to work in a fast-moving and pressing deadline environment
- Able to provide useful and timely feedback to staff, and keep management informed of progress and issues
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com