Industry : Engineering
Carry out the testing & commissioning (T&C) activities, and ensure the planned activities are executed and completed in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
– To plan, prepare, coordinate, implement and prepare reports for the T&C activities.
– To prepare the T&C scheduling programs and T&C procedure.
– To ensure the tools, materials and equipment are suitable, in good condition, and available for the job.
– To follow-up and manage sub-contractors’ activities on the site, dealing with project issues, changes, risk and quality.
– To ensure that Quality process, and SHE requirement are known and implemented within the team and sub-contractors.
– To report the progress, issues and risks to the Design & Testing manager, and prepare internal reports pertaining to the job status.
– Establish a good communication with Project Owner, Project Consultants, Main Contractor, and local authority bodies.
– Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or related field, with at least 3 years of experience in railway or industrial power supply system related work or project.
– Relevant working experience in T&C of power supply equipment.
– Possess a good understanding of electrical power system.
– Familiar in equipment testing and switching operation in MV, LV & DC system.
– Good knowledge in SCADA controls and interface with power supply equipment will be an advantage.
– Experience in Power- Isolations, permit, LOTO work procedures and controls.
– Able to understand the Single Line Diagram and schematic drawings.
– Able to lead or work within a team.
– Able to prepare T&C procedure, test acceptance criteria, and test report.
– Good knowledge of T&C processes and familiar with local and international standards such as TNB, ST, IEC, BS, EN, IEEE, ASTM, etc.. will be an advantage.
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Proficient in MS Office software.
– Independent and able to work under minimum supervision.
– Able to work under tight schedule and irregular hours.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org