Industry : Services
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supervisory and management
– Supervisory and perform second level review on tax compliance and consulting assignments.
– Manage team members in the tax department/conduct interview to recruit manpower based on business needs.
– Plan and ensure effective management of staff and resources for all compliance assignments.
– Perform all administrative works in tax department, such as monitor in-coming mail, filing control, updating staff on new development in tax legislation.
– Assist and contribute insights in the preparation of budget seminar materials including presentation slides, tax booklet and etc.
– Draft written tax advice.
– Assist and provide value-added consultation to client on tax audit
– Meeting and dealing with the tax authority on technical issue
– Lead and develop in the GST implementation and consultation services for new and existing clients.
– Billing, collection and budgetary control of firm
– Attend to enquiries from other offices worldwide.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
– A member of CTIM and Certified Tax Practitioner (CTP).
– Analytical tax technical expert with at least 8 years working experience at managerial level in tax compliance and consultancy, ideally in a professional services organization.
– Ability to express his/her business views and set direction for the department.
– With proven track record of building a business.
– Is able to understand and translate the international business context into ‘local’ market opportunities.
– Dynamic leadership qualities, ability to motivate a team, people oriented and driven to foster strong client relationships, and understands the value of such business relationships.
– Experience in managing others by giving clear direction and exemplifying the values and behaviours required by the firm.
– Agile and ability to embrace change, and to find new (innovative, original) ways to overcome obstacles.
– Possess good spoken and written skills.
Congratulations to the highly skilled lady who has secured this position having in depth knowledge and relevant experience. Thanks to all others who have applied for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com