Industry : Security
– Keep abreast of new developments and trends; make recommendations to Sales and Technical for new products and application. To evaluate and recommend new products for use, based on specifications, cost, warranty and reliability.
– To provide necessary Technical Sales Support to the Sales Department in fulfilling customer requirements and design the suitable system for their request.
– Interacts with Sales and Technical on all levels to help resolve Product-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
– To provide System integration and Costing for quotation and projects proposal. To prepare schematic diagram, floor plan with the Security Planning team. Ensure the quotation printed by the Quotation Printing team is assured and reduce mistake/conflicts.
– To prepare tenders, documentations, manuals, presentation and other support as required.
– To provide Product training, product demo to internal (Sales) or external (Customer/Prospect)
– To attend Site Survey (approved by head of System Design / General Manager) as per required by Sales team, provide product consultancy to customers/prospects, system integration and design of (Extra Low Voltage) ELV, systems including but not limited to Public Address Systems, MATV Systems, CCTV Systems, Intercom System, Conferencing Systems, Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, RFID Systems, Network and Building Management Systems, Perimeter Protection Systems, etc.
– Works with Sales Project teams to design the relevant Systems. To determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions. Plans, designs and conducts specialized end user training for groups or individuals.
– Works with Consultants, Architects, Developers, Solution Vendors and Owners on the specification and design of ELV Systems
– Advanced Diploma/Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics or IT
– 2-3 years, preferred but not necessary
– Computer knowledge in PC usage, Microsoft Excel / Word / Outlook / Power Point.
– Proactive, energetic and good team player
– Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Congratulations to the well spoken guy who went for another position but impressed the interviewers so much that he was offered this position instead! Thanks to all others who have applied for this position