Industry : IT
1) Logistics & Supply Chain Management
– Process customer purchase orders received via e-channel or manual form in SAP.
– Process delivery orders and ensure timely deliveries to distributors / customers.
– Monitor and ensure the purchase value is within customer’s credit limit before processing delivery order.
– Notify salesperson & Finance when credit limit is exceeded.
– Process credit notes for goods returned, price protection, stock protection etc.
– Issue commercial documents (invoice, credit note, debit note etc) using SAP and to perform any other sales administration tasks.
– Fax and email the commercial (invoice, delivery notes etc.) documents to customers.
– Process Internal Transfer Requisitions (ITR) for internal customers.
– Upload price lists and perform stock devaluation in SAP when applicable.
– Monitor deliveries by 3PL vendor are done timely, with proper documentation and according to customer requirements.
– Window person to liaise with customers on purchase orders and delivery of goods.
– Supply warranty cards to 3PL vendor.
– To backup other SCM team members
2) Inventory & Reporting
– Process credit notes on stock returns, early payment rebate, freight rebate claims etc.
– Prepare management reports relating to inventory analysis.
– Prepare pricing updates into SAP, stock devaluation/write off and variance report reconciliations.
– Participate in half-yearly stock-take at third party warehouse.
– Participate in ad-hoc projects or assignments as directed by the Senior Manager and Assistant Manager.
Diploma in Business Admin/ Logistics
– Minimum 3 years in Logistics environment
– Good knowledge of logistics procedures and policies, analytical and good presentation skills.
– Initiative, proactive, organised.
– Good team worker.
– Integrity and ethical.