Industry : Engineering
• To study and determines project specification & requirement, prepare cost estimation and tendering
• Develop project plan and methodology
• To plan, coordinate, schedule, implement and supervision of site work
• To communicate and liaises with client, consultant, vendors and sub-contractors to ensure the timely completion of works according to contract requirements.
• Work with project manager to plan, monitor and control daily works
• Any other duties assigned by superior
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Congratulations to the young lady who has secured this position and returned back to Malaysia from overseas. Thanks to all others who have applied for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com