Industry : Paper products
– Responsible for the full spectrum of HR activities including recruitment, payroll, compensation & benefits, leave management, employee relations and other HR administrative functions.
– To carry out general administrative tasks such as Time Attendance System and office maintenance.
– To conduct orientation to new office staff.
– In charge of training claims submission and correspondence to HRDF.
– To coordinate training activities, registration and updating of training records.
– To update employee personal records from time to time.
– To carry out employee benefits and welfare activities which include Group Hospitalisation Insurance Policy, Leave Administration, Medical expenses for panel and non-panel, etc.
– Responsible for general clerical duties such as filing documentation, preparation of correspondence, etc.
– To monitor despatch daily activities/schedule.
– To prepare memo, handle IR matters and ad-hoc activities related to HRAD.
– Day to day HR operations and ad-hoc tasks given by superior.
– Minimum Diploma in HR/Business/Admin or relevant qualification.
– Minimum 5 years working experience in relate field.
– Knowledge of Labour Laws & Employment Act.
– Able to handle more than 600 employees.
– Proficient in written & spoken English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
– Competent in MS Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
– Pleasant personality, self-motivated and teamwork.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com