Industry : Services
• Responsible for full set of accounts.
• Prepare month-end, year-end and quarterly closing and audit and tax schedules.
• Prepare management reports.
• Assist in preparing monthly management reports and analyse the variance.
• Prepare cash flow forecast and schedule payment to suppliers.
• Monthly reporting on billing/collection/activity on portfolio of clients.
• Liaise with third party such as external auditors and tax agents.
• Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or a Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, MIA, CIMA, etc).
• Fresh graduates (Accounts Assistant position)
• at least 2 years of working experience in the related field and knowledge in full set of accounts (Accounts Executive / Senior Accounts Officer position)
• Has good time management and is deadline driven.
• Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin speaking would be an added advantage.
• Meticulous and timeliness in meeting deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com