Industry : Agriculture
Salary : car allowance + car maintenance + petrol card
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional
Degree preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Transportation Management, or any relevant field.
• Required skill(s) in Sales & Marketing, Communication, Presentation and Negotiation.
• At least 3 years (s) of working experience in the related field. Preferably experience working in Shipping Company, Freight Forwarder & Forwarding.
• Possess own transport.
• Result-oriented and good team player.
• Disciplined and possess good interpersonal skills.
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects customers and evaluating their position in the industry.
• Sell freight & logistics services and plan business strategies to meet VESB sales objectives and increase business opportunities.
• To build long term relationships with customers and generate recurring business.
• To prepare quotation, filling rates, finding overseas agent for sales lead/FOB business.
• To prepare booking and sales invoice to customer.
• To monitor shipment and advise customer regularly on any change in shipment schedules.
• To prepare weekly/monthly/yearly sales reports for HOD/management review.
• Responsible on payment collection from customers.
• Able & willing to perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org