Industry: IT Solutions
Based At: HQ in PJ but travel to client office when necessary
Report To: Head of Department, MST (Managed Service Team)
– Work closely with Head of Operations in day to day management activities and IT operations
– Lead and drive multi-disciplinary IT teams to deliver positive outcome on initiatives and operational activities
– Influence the project team and stakeholders as well as to provide support to assure initiatives able to attain its objectives and to raise issue/risk where delivery is at risk or progress is un-satisfactory
– Pro-actively work with Head Operations and the team on Infrastructure Tech Refresh activities.
– Pro-actively identify improvement opportunities either in process, solution and propose improvement plan based on the IT Outsourcing Contract with the client
– Responsible for getting services delivered to clients
– Ensure SLAs are met based on the IT Outsourcing Contract with the client
– Monitor and report on service performance and discuss the results with the client
– Prepare Service Improvement Plan if needed for operational improvements
– Keeping clients satisfied with the company’s services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues with the team and managing client expectations
– Ensure that the delivery processes are efficient and cost effective and streamline them if necessary
– Oversee all operations activities under the IT Outsourcing program such Server, Network, Data Centres,
– Communication Towers, Disaster Recovery Site, Audit & Compliance, Cyber Security, Helpdesk, Onsite Support, Project Management and IT Service Management functions.
– Contribute to remediation plan and continuous improvement of the service delivery
– Drive Audit compliance activities to ensure audit requirement are met.
– Overseeing teams deployment activities for monitoring, maintenance, and support of enterprise IT solutions including current and future systems
– Keep up-to-date with the most recent technologies and advising on what new technological solutions and their implementation will meet business and systems requirements
– Ensure confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary information, and intellectual property
– Manage external vendors performance and service delivery (consultant/consulting company and hardware support vendors)
– Lead, train, guide, coach, motivate, monitor and appraise departmental staff to develop and maintain a dynamic and accountable team.
– Make recommendations for improving controls and practices to reduce risks related to information security with Head of Operations
– Participate in review and analysis of security products and services and make recommendations based on policies, ISO/IEC 27001 and security best practices
– Address audit findings and analysis of cybersecurity incident with the team and Head of Operations
– Participate in Incident Management, Major Incident, Change Management & Problem Management activities.
– This roles requires the individual to manage a team of managers consisting of the following tower leads / managers which consist of Infrastructure Manager, Network Manager, Cyber Security Manager, Helpdesk Manager, End User Computing Manager & ITSM Manager)
– ITIL Certified preferred
– Minimum Experience: 10 Years in Information Technology environments
– Typically has minimum of 5 years of IT delivery and client experience in a structured project management culture environment. Familiarity with multiple types of domains, Linux and Windows servers and associated operating systems and Data Center resources provisioning and experience with network infrastructure technologies.
– Technical skills with industry certification is a plus. (Redhat, MCSE, VMware Nutanix etc)
– Strong leadership and communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com