Industry : IT
Salary + car allowance + h/p allowance
• Direct and oversee Marketing Department including Product Marketing, Marketing Communication, Pre Sales and Customer Service & Support reporting to MD.
• Develop marketing strategies including service and marketing communication and evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs.
• Determine short- and mid-term business plans for each product category with marketing initiatives analyzing trends and results.
• Develop and implement new marketing strategies and programs to achieve annual sales plan and business objectives.
• Continually assess, develop and adjust marketing strategies including product positioning, pricing, communication, distribution and service channels.
• Project monthly sales volume and manage stocks based on through sales analysis.
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the team members to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and business objectives are met.
• Provide timely and accurate reporting to Management as needed.
• Develop Marketing Strategy
• Communication and Presentation Skills
• Manage PDCA Processes
• Market and Product Knowledge
• Data Analysis Skills
• Logical Thinking
• Drive to Change
• Commitment to Deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org