Work Day : Mon – Fri
– Preparation of Annual Sales and Marketing Plan and implementation of marketing activities.
– Constantly review sales performance and contributions of the brands as well as develop strategies to identify key markets, segments, customers and products for division’s top and bottom line’s growth.
– Plan, develop and implement marketing initiatives to create and enhance brand awareness and product profitability. Responsible for products & service development including planning, organizing, and implementing market strategies, sizing up opportunities for new business development and event planning.
– Monitor and analyze sales performance by working closely together with Trade Marketing, Sales Branches and major customers and resolving marketing and sales issues whenever they arise.
– Identify opportunities for market expansion through innovative product positioning initiatives and competitive strategies.
– Develop and implement product development programs with R&D department to optimize brand competitiveness.
– Implement strategic business plans and marketing strategies to increase product penetration and business volume.
– Develop and implement effective branding strategies to increase market share and brand awareness.
– Work closely with advertising and other service providers to maximize their contribution in the areas of advertising strategies, merchandising ideas, research agencies and market information.
– Carry out other supportive functions or additional responsibilities as delegated by the HOD from time to time.
– At least a degree in Marketing/Business Administration or a relevant discipline.
– Mature with creative flair and with good analytical skills, interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Proficient in business communication languages with good command of written and spoken English.
– Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications, Nielsen and other business intelligence tools.
– Team player with initiative and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Minimum 5 years of marketing/brand experience preferably in FMCG industry.
– High level of exposure in a brand marketing culture with in-depth knowledge of brand management tools and processes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com