Industry : Engineering
Report To : Managing Director
Supervise : HR & General Affairs Manager, Accounts Manager and Procurement Assistant.
Oversee the operations of finance, human resources, administration, IT and Procurement of the Company to ensure all functions running effectively and accurately.
– Coordinates Company’s business planning and budget proposals based on reliable assumptions, through efficient planning and communication to ensure outcome from the planning exercise is a shared effort and commitment.
– Manage financial statements of the Company to achieve timeliness, truth & fairness.
– Develop timely and useful management information and performance measurement, subsequently to make proposals of value-added initiatives.
– Maintain a focused system of internal controls to provide an effective control over the Company’s assets, revenue and costs.
– Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Corporate team, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between all business functions.
– Effective Cashflow management to meet the Company’s short term and long-term needs.
– According to the company’s overall development plan, formulate, implement and optimize human resource management strategies.
– Responsible for the establishment and implementation of human resources work systems and regulations such as recruitment, training & development, salary, performance appraisal, employee relations and corporate culture.
– To maintain awareness of changes in employment law, government policy and emergence of best practice using this to provide strategic advice to Company on effective use of human resource and all organizational development issues.
– To manage and support the effective operation of the IT personnel and to ensure the IT security and information security governance model with the Company.
– Review and analysis purchase requisitions and provide recommendation for decision making respect to the proposed transaction or alternative means of sourcing.
– Assist in developing and implementing purchasing strategies, policies, and procedures.
– To ensure full compliance with ethical guidelines and professional codes of conduct at all times among the purchasing staff and supplier
– Drive employee engagement through effective leadership, communication, team collaboration, performance management, motivation and rewards.
– Assess and implement improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
– Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, vendors, partners and stakeholders.
– Ensure compliance with all local regulatory requirements.
– Contribute to short- and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a key member of the Company.
– Any other jobs as assigned by the superior / management.
– Good financial planning and strategy including financial diagnosis
– Able to deal with complexity and managing researched results
– Good knowledge of accounting and taxation principles, rules & regulations, related company laws and etc.
– Well verse with accounting industry and human resource management best practices and laws regarding corporate accounts, taxation, expatriate tax preparation, employment act, etc
– Willing to accept challenges with positive mindset and attitude
– Self-directed and confident
– Honest, dedicated, and objective
– Analytical, rational and well-organized
– Good leadership and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com