– The minimum Diploma or Degree in Accounting for any subject.
– More than 5 years of work experience in administrative or related fields is preferred.
– Proficient in computers and familiar with MS Office. (For example, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word)
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Those who can start working immediately and have complete account knowledge will be prioritised.
– Process the company’s overall accounts and SST tax submission.
– Perform office administrative tasks, including documents, filling in letters, and emails.
– Manage billing, invoices and assist in the implementation of accounting data input.
– Experience in basic bookkeeping, creating and bookkeeping, creating and updating records to ensure the accuracy and validity of information, and using account software (SQL accounting) to track financial transactions.
– Maintain an appropriate archiving system and extract files.
– Responsible for the accounting and administrative work of daily operations.
– Proficient in English and Chinese.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com