Industry : Manufacturing
• Arrange and coordinate for meeting, take minutes and preparing reports.
• Maintain proper filling on secretarial and human resource matters for easy retrieval.
• Arrange hotel, flight and transport reservation for GM.
• Arrange and monitor travel arrangements, meetings and daily appointments of GM.
• Prepare confidential reports, correspondences and minutes of meeting.
• Assist the GM in a wide variety of tasks to enable the HOD to increase their personal capacity and effectiveness in overall leadership responsibilities.
• Work closely with the Operating Head of Departments to achieve harmonies working environment, greater operation efficiency and to facilitate effective communication to and from the GM’s desk to meet the company’s objectives.
• Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
• Certificate in secretarial or equivalent.
• Candidates with minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing industry will be added advantage.
• Mature with good initiatives, trustworthy, self-motivated team player with the ability to maintain high confidentiality and excellent planning and organization skills to prioritize work and detail-oriented with an analytical mind and follow-up with deadlines.
• Possess own transport.
Congratulations to the experienced lady who wowed the interviewers with her experience even though her age was above their range, they offered her a good salary which was well accepted! Thanks to all others who have applied for the position