Report To: Head of Sales
The Manager, Sales is primarily responsible for all facets of planning, organizing and following through on all meeting, convention or event message and logistics details. The Manager oversees everything from high level and messaging communication to the practical logistics of ordering all the services and products involved.
• Support the Head, Sales to plan effectively weekly training schedule, monthly and leadership meeting, Convention, Recognition event, festive events etc.
• Define with the Head, Sales as well as President and GMD the theme or purpose of events.
• Delivering the event on time and within the budget. Assists to make important decisions on the allocation of event funds with good negotiation skill from vendors or suppliers being used for the event.
• Take into consideration many event requirements including room size, catering and lodging availability, transportation, location, audio visual and telecommunication needs when choosing a venue.
• Order and coordinate all the services and equipment needed for the event.
• Detail oriented, well organized, a problem solver, able to work on tight deadlines and have exceptional communication skills.
• Able to handle multiple tasks efficiently under pressure.
• Able to work in fast paced environment on strict deadlines and spend time on-site at different types of locations, including hotels, convention centres or offices.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by the superior
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org