Industry : IT Solutions
– Attend pre-sales client meetings and presentations with account representatives.
– Determine scope and develop proposals.
– Identify client requirements: (technical requirements, client infrastructure, configuration, and requirements) and technical design (including solution configurations and diagrams)
– Work with Principals/Vendors to ensure successful delivery of solutions to customers.
– Provide the Engineering Team with all necessary documentation for the successful completion of the project (including solution configurations and diagrams).
– Provide pre-sales support for new and existing customers
– Work with Sales to provide a response for technical RFI/RFP questions.
– Participate in all scheduled sales team meetings/conference calls.
– Responsibility for the build, delivery and management of proof of concept product evaluations and pilot projects.
– Deliver on line and on site product demonstrations (as required or requested).
– Travel, as needed, to industry events, prospect and partner sites
– Develop product training material.
– Additional responsibilities include conduct Proof of Concept, handling technical presentations and conferences; and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications through ongoing training, seminars and certifications.
– Bachelors degree (BA/BS) in computer science, electrical engineer or equivalent four year college technical degree.
– 2+ years experience as a network engineer or with professional services or systems engineering designing IP LANs and WANs, including highly available, redundant networks, firewalls design and implementation, QoS, routing protocols, Microsoft – Networking, Active Directory and others.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in Cisco (switches, routers, & firewalls), Juniper (firewall & SSL VPN appliance), VolP, IDS/IPS, Bluecoat AV & SG appliances, crossbeam & Checkpoint firewalls
– Minimum 2 to 3 years in Network Engineer providing remote support and implementation
– Experience in routing protocols and some design experience including EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & Wireless networking technologies
– Proven experience in providing complex network, security and wireless system solutions to enterprise and service provider clients.
– Proven track record of proposing, building, and/or deploying technology solutions.
– Experienced as a Presales Engineer in network design, installation and management.
– Outstanding pre-and post-sales account management and follow-through skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
– Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
– Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Prior technical sales support experience.
– Working knowledge of vendor products and technologies from Cisco, Microsoft and others.
– Excellent communications skills; professional presentation skills; self-starter, cooperative attitude; team player.
– Work with Head Of Operations and Sales Team to develop and maintain Network Service Level Agreements.
– Must have excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
– Detail oriented, multi-tasking, and able to deal with tight deadlines and stress.
– Must be fast leaner and able to learn new technologies quickly.
– Familiarity with one or more of the following: CISCO, BROCADE, JUNIPER, RUCKUS, ARUBA
– Junior level (executive) are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org