Industry : Paper products
Workday : Mon-Fri + Sat half day
Understanding that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction to customers.
– Generating sales revenue through new and existing customers.
– Determining each customer’s needs by asking questions and listening.
– Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
– Resolve customer complaints and other matters.
– Keep abreast of new products and their benefits to customers.
– Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
– Responsible for collection of payments from customers.
– Provide timely feedback to manager regarding customer feedback.
– Work proactively with other team members.
– Weekly and monthly reporting, attend meetings and training.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Candidate must possess SPM or equivalent or minimum 5 years working experience.
– Experience in Paper Printing or Corporate Sales is an added advantage.
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
– Pleasant personality, self-motivated and teamwork.
– Possess own transport.
– Fluent in English and Mandarin.
– Leadership and independent in teamwork to accomplish routine tasks.
– Be cooperative.
– Self-starter with high level of initiative, strong sense of urgency and ownership.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org