Industry : Air Filtration
(A) SALES GROWTH MANAGEMENT
1. To achieve individual sales target through active sales activities
2. To identify business opportunity, establish and maintain long term business relationship with existing and potential customers
3. To ensure that the proper billing and documentation related to sales is done
4. To ensure optimum sales margin is met
5. To submit potential list and order every month
6. To ensure 5 new customers every quarter
7. To ensure targeted conversion rate of customer from competitor is met
8. To prepare monthly quotation list
(B) CREDIT MANAGEMENT AND BAD DEBT COLLECTION
1. To assist optimal bill collection, prioritizing and initiating collection activities for long overdue payment, pursuing payment from customer for long overdue payment and verifying letter of credit, etc.
2. To ensure that customers’ credit exposure is at an acceptable level by reviewing and analysing the credit limit of client
(C) DEPARTMENTAL COST CONTROL
1. To ensure monthly expenses is met to budget and execute improvement programme for cost down purpose
(D) CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION MANAGEMENT
1. To create customer master record for system maintenance.
2. To ensure adequate communication with the customers on the order status, vessel booking, etc. and decide on follow up action
3. To provide customers’ feedback and information to the Product Development and QA Department for service and product improvement
4. To review the production, delivery schedule and loading plan to ensure on time and accurate delivery in order to fulfill customer needs
5. To ensure delivery to customers for all finish goods completed by production within 30 days
6. To initiate goods return note (GRN) / FOC replacement note
(E) OTHER RELATED TASKS
1. To perform other tasks that contributes to the smooth daily operation as be referred to memo or letters.
2. To perform all administration and additional jobs assigned by the superior or Management (or any official letter being issued to you and keep in your personal file).
3. Support company certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO14001 and work actively with improving those areas.
4. To be responsible for maintaining good housekeeping 5S, proper teamwork and
coordination between all other department in achieving the compliance the company’s
Quality, Environmental & Occupational, Health & Safety Management System
– Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
– At least 2-5 years of working experience in Air filtration, Cleanroom or HVAC industry.
– Experience related to Oil & Gas industry and on corrosion control will be an added advantage.
– Willing to travel extensive to East Cost or East Malaysia.
– Full understanding of the sales and applications of the air filtration industry
– Product knowledge by respective country’s requirement including government policies and taxing climate
Congratulations to the well spoken, well mannered candidate who had impressed the management so much they have agreed to place him in the location he wanted. Thanks to all others who have applied for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com