Industry : Manufacturing
(A) PRODUCT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
– To ensure the fundamental quality plan are well understood and executed by all QA/QC personnel.
– To audit compliance of the quality plans for every production line.
– To execute, review and to improve current quality plan to achieve the requisite product quality standard.
– To liaise with Production, R & D and Engineering on process improvement activities to improve products’ quality and minimize process rejection & scrap.
– To perform analytical testing and resolve product non-conformance issues.
– To conduct product training/ quality awareness training.
– To conduct QA/QC Plan presentations in the absent of QA Manager.
(B) CUSTOMER COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT (PRODUCT)
– To attend customer complaints on products quality and perform the diagnosis to the problem faced. Submit report to QA Manager for his/her review and recommendation.
– To ensure all Customer complaints on product quality are registered and resolved.
(C) OTHER RELATED TASKS
– Ensure the compliance of implementation of ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 Quality Management System.
– Ensure the compliance of implementation of ISO14001 Environmental Management System.
– Ensure the compliance of OHSAS 18001 Safety Management System.
– Ensure the compliance of product certification of UL & FM approval.
– To perform other tasks that contributes to the smooth daily operation.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
– At least 2 – 4 years of working experience in QA/QC system management.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
– Familiar with ISO 9001& ISO 14001 implementations
– Knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001; and its implementation.
– In-process & product quality improvement
– Internal Quality Auditor
– Technical knowledge on solving product, production & customer quality issue
– Understand customers needs and requirement
– Computer literate. Software : Excel, Words & Outlook, SAP
– Data analyzing skills. Eg 7 QC Tools.
– Manpower mobilization skills