Industry : Manufacturing of chemicals
– Procurement of packaging materials for factory use.
– Procurement of local chemicals for factory use.
– To assist in purchase of trading items from overseas and following up with the shipping documents.
– To keep superior informed on the market trend of materials.
– To look into ways of improving the cost by liaising closely with vendors and production such as recommend cheaper replacement materials or source.
– To assist in monitoring of local chemicals delivery.
– To assist Engineering Department in purchasing of maintenance parts.
– To be in-charge of SST and duty exemption matter.
– To assist in purchase of miscellaneous items.
– To assist in ordering labels for production and other department use.
– To assist in issuing the purchase order for other department.
– To assist in getting buyer of the scrap materials.
– To assist in keeping internal records for appropriate file.
– To assist Supply Chain Manager in drafting the SOP for the department and ensuring procedures are being followed.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Procurement or equivalent.
– 2 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Materials Management or equivalent.
– Familiar with Microsoft Office i.e Excel and Word for reporting purpose.
– Posses own transport.
– Able to speak and read Chinese.
– Independent and able to work well and communicate well with people.
– Willing to work an extra hour to complete the task