Industry : Electronics
Salary will commensurate with experience
– Provide product knowledge and technical support to OEM/Automotive Manufacturers especially for new car audio trial installation and ensure appropriate OEM testing on the car.
– Conduct car audio market survey, product presentations, write-ups, product proposal and analysis study against competitors’ products with OEM/Automotive Manufacturers to increase chances of getting new business.
– Maintain close relationship with existing key OEM/Automotive Manufacturers to ensure proper technical / after sales support services are provided.
– Prepare periodic reports / timely feedback to OEM Sales Manager regarding OEM/Automotive Manufacturers’ technical issues and countermeasure / action plan to resolve.
– Collaborate with service team members and other related teams to resolve customer complaints and ensure high level customer satisfaction and quality services to OEM end customers.
– Control and monitor OEM Parts & Accessories inventory level in line with OEM Sales activities.
– Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
– Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
– Diploma in Information Technology or SPM with at least 1 years working experience.
– Proven working experience in enterprise technical support.
– Possess positive attitude, attentive and able to do work neatly and in orderly manner.
– Willing to work over time.
– Possess own transport.
– Able to start work immediately
– Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com