Industry : Machinery
– Reply/attend all email/request/enquiry/complain/meeting & briefing
– Carry out QA/QC in plant.
– Receiving inspection and confirmation for all components.
– Final inspection and confirmation for finish goods.
– Conduct test on part using Tensile Machine.
– Ensure daily production parts fulfill Part Inspection Standard (PIS) requirement.
– Record daily quality problem.
– Propose, carry out and plan for calibration to QA Engineer. (Items: Measurement equipments, gages/jigs and tensile machine.)
– Responsible to all measuring tools in plant.
– Issue, reply, follow up and close 8D report to production.
– Report overall quality performance to QA Engineer.
– Regular audit in line
– Troubleshoot problem at receiving inspection and production line. Take a temporary action in order to make line smooth production and report to QA Engineer.
– Make report for supplier or line problem and submit to QA Engineer.
– Follow the QA Engineer assignment and cooperate with every company activity
– Issue, report and close 8D report based on information from QA Engineer.
– Collect inspection & quality data from supplier
– Prepare a supplier quality evaluation every month and submit to QA Engineer.
– Support inspection activity for the quality analysis team
– Check and confirm the new part before delivery to customer including data preparation.
– Support customer activity as customer request
– Sorting when found part problem.
– Perform duty roster.
– Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering discipline.
– Minimum 2 years in manufacturing environment, quality control.