Industry : Printing manufacturing
Workday : Mon-Fri + every Sat half day
– Assist Factory Manager in all activities related to production.
– Ensure all related activities are monitored and necessary actions taken to meet KPI’s key result area.
– Assist in developing/enhance and implementing production related policies.
– Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly production reports and analysis for management review.
– Responsible for production functions and activities to meet production productivity, yield (wastage level)
– Monitor day-to-day production achievement (production plan)
– Process study, analysis and implementation of continuous improvement
– Ensure the quality of product produced at any one time
– Training for all staff as per relevant SOP / WI / checklist
– Ensure all staff perform any task as per SOP / WI / checklist
– Review and control all staff overtime
– Supervise/monitor all staff attendance/discipline
– Ensure 5S and safety of the factory
– Lead, coach and motivate subordinates in their skills/knowledge development to contribute effectively towards the company’s goal and objectively review and approve all job-order issued from Planning Dept.
– To reduce manual activity and increase process efficiency
– Assist management for certain assignments or instruction given
– Ensuring target and performance achieved as required/fixed by management
– Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical report
– Identify root cause and resolve problems
– Develop Corrective Action Plan (CAP) to ensure that addressing the root cause with meaningful and lasting solutions
– Monitor every stage of process, analyzing current methods and developing new ways to save steps, time and material in order to reduce cost
– Oversee all the plant ISO’s proper implementation of policies, procedures and work instructions
– Identify training need for staff and subordinates
– Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed by the production employees
– Willing to work on flexible time as and when required
– Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc jobs/projects as and when required from time to time
– Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Degree in any field
– Minimum 5 years of working experience in manufacturing industry or related experience
– Experience in printing manufacturing will be n added advantage
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Possess leadership, manpower planning, report analysis, analytical and production management skills
– Knowledge in Production Process, Lean Management, Process Improvement, Material/Production Manpower Planning & Quality Control
– Self motivated, disciplined and result oriented with strong initiative and able to work under minimal supervision
– Possess sense of ownership
– Able to work flexible schedule to meet urgent customer needs
– Able to work in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
– Able to communicate at all levels
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org