Industry : Agriculture
• Has good understanding of process unit operations, waste management, process trouble shooting and manpower arrangement.
• Knowledgeable in the regulatory requirement related to safety, environment, etc
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work on shifts.
• Reporting to the Production Executive, the incumbent will be entrusted with the responsibility to lead and supervise the production crew in the
shifts to ensure smooth and efficient plant operations.
• Duties include achieving production targets, trouble-shooting, ensuring quality and safety at work and maintaining discipline of the workforce.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering.
• Strong analytical mind, trouble-shooting skills and able to meet tight product schedule.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Port Klang.
• Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
• Male candidates preferred
• Chinese speaker as need to work with consultant from China
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org