Industry : Manufacturing
Report To: Plant Manager
– To lead and support production personnel to achieve company’s objective in the areas efficiency, cost & safety.
– Continuously monitor daily, weekly and monthly production efficiency and to take immediate counter-measures to ensure that production efficiency is maintained at high level.
– Monitor daily, weekly and monthly production downtime and to identify the major downtimes and its root cause(s) so that counter-measures can be taken to eliminate/reduce the downtime.
– Plan, organize and carry out preventive maintenance on the plant and machinery with the approval of the Maintenance Manager in order to maintain and improve machinery reliability.
– To work closely with the Maintenance Department to replenish spare parts to eliminate plant stoppage.
– To monitor and control proper and economic use of parts and sub-contractor services to ensure the maintenance cost target is achieved.
– To be responsible fully responsible on all sections of Production i.e Dryer and Kiln operation process, monitoring, equipment check etc.
– To check and verify on SAP Documentation (eg.: Data compilation and completion of stack sheet).
– To generally assist Plant Manager for Production Planning
– Mechanical or Industrial or Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 3 -5 years related working experience.
– Able to understand the core processes of Production Planning for a clay product manufacturing process flow.
– 3 -5 years working experience within manufacturing spectrum (building materials preferably clay products)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com