Industry : Manufacturing
Workday : Mon-Fri
– To lead and support production personnel to achieve company’s objective in areas of Health, Safety & Environment, Quality, Costs and Efficiency.
– Continuously monitor daily, weekly and monthly production efficiency and to take immediate counter-measures to ensure that production efficiency is maintained at high level.
– Monitor daily, weekly and monthly production downtime and to identify the major downtimes and its root cause(s) so that counter-measures can be taken to eliminate/reduce the downtime.
– Plan, organize and carry out preventive maintenance on the plant and machinery with the approval of the Maintenance Manager in order to maintain and improve machinery reliability.
– To work closely with the Maintenance Department to replenish spare parts to eliminate plant stoppage.
– To monitor and control proper and economic use of parts and sub-contractor services to ensure the maintenance cost target is achieved.
– To be fully responsible on all sections of Production i.e Dryer and Kiln operation process, monitoring, equipment check etc.
– To check and verify on SAP Documentation (eg.: Data compilation and completion of stack sheet).
– To generally assist Plant Manager for Production Planning.
– Mechanical or Industrial or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
– 3-5 years working experience within manufacturing spectrum (building materials preferably clay products).
– Able to understand the core processes of Production Planning for a clay / ceramic product manufacturing process flow.
– Staying in Yong Peng or nearby areas
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org